Instructor: Darlene Shanks, Certified Aromatherapist, Natural Necessities
Learn More About Aromatherapy. This hands-on workshop is conducted from an educational, scientific, evidence-based viewpoint. You will receive hand-outs and will make a product to take home! Get your questions answered and begin your journey into aromatherapy!
- What is aromatherapy? Isn’t it just a scent?
- What are essential oils and where do they come from?
- Why do essential oils work?
- What are the oils used for?
- Since essential oils are natural, aren’t they totally safe to use in all ways?
- How do I choose the oils and a company to purchase them from?
When: One Saturday per month, 10:00 AM-Noon (2 Hours).
Call us at (540) 442-3196 or e-mail us for availability and how to sign up for classes.
Price: $35.00 per class, per attendee